In this video Doc shows you how to treat small areas of weeds in your Bermuda grass lawn. In the summer months we want to avoid broadly spraying weed killers if at all possible. Doc shows you how to treat areas where broad leaf weeds are popping up.
Treating weeds in Bermuda grass lawn.
Here is the product Doc likes. You can get in a hose end sprayer or large concentrate bottle.
Kills existing weeds and prevents new weeds from emerging for up to 6 months
- PROPRIETARY 2-in-1 formula
- Post-Emergent: Kills existing listed broadleaf weeds
- Pre-Emergent: Prevents listed broadleaf weeds for up to 6 months1
- Won’t harm lawns2
- Apply anytime spring through fall when temperatures are between 50º-90ºF
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Actives: 2.63% Isoxaben; 4.73% 2,4-D dimethylamine salt; 1.10% Mecoprop-p potassium salt; 0.52% Dicamba, potassium salt