Pressure washing equipment and accessories.
Simpson Pressure Washer Doc bought and uses at home. (THERE ARE TWO MODELS BELOW) Doc gives this unit an A- which is very high. Seldom does anything rate above that. Again, FOR THE MONEY… the home user will be THRILLED with the power, its size, and weight. Watch the video review on it.
Doc’s #1 Pressure washer pick for the homeowner….
- GAIN CLEANING POWER IN YOUR HANDS: If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer with minimal investment that will accommodate even the most demanding cleaning needs, then we have got you covered. Meet the SIMPSON MSH3125 gas pressure washer powered by HONDA. At 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM, this easy to use power washer will eliminate dirt, grime or even mildew from any hard to remove spot or area!
- KINK & ABRASION RESISTANT HOSE: Forget all those messy and easily destroyed water hoses. Invest in our flexible, lightweight, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high pressure hose. MorFlex hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant which means this pressure washer hose can withstand some heavy-duty use. The M22 connectors will ensure a secure and safe fit.
Little bit cheaper 3100 psi 2.4 GPM.
NOTE: Simpson replaced the model in the video with this unit. 3100 psi and 2.4 gpm. Really nice unit with all the same features including the detergent hose.
Great price at $294
Choice #3 … the above model may be sold out.
3200 psi 2.7 gpm
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton OHV engine (208cc)
- Heavy-duty axial cam pump with Easy Start technology
- 4 Quick-Connect spray tips (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 40 Degree and Soap)
- Detergent Injection System
- 10 In. Never-Go-Flat Wheels
The models may vary from time to time, but just look for a Simpson unit that has at least 3200 psi and 2.5 gallons per min.
When you click the pic… it will open a search page for you.
LIST OF PRESSURE WASHERS
- FOR USE WITH GAS PRESSURE WASHERS FOR CLEANING EDGES OF DRIVEWAYS AND SIDEWALKS
- ALUMINUM HIGH WATER PRESSURE DEFLECTOR PREVENTING MAJORITY OF FLYING DEBRIS FROM GRASS, FLOWER BEDS, MULCH ECT
- PLUG YOUR PRESSURE WASHERS WHITE SPRAY TIP INTO THE EDGE BLASTER THEN PLUG EDGE BLASTER INTO YOUR WAND
- EDGE BLASTER WILL WORK WITH FORWARD MOTION OR CAN BE PULLED BACKWARDS IF GRASS IS NOT EDGED WELL
6″ Spring wrapped hose extension – This little thing makes your life SO much easier. Rather than reaching under or around power washer frames, just attach it and leave it. Best idea he’s had in months.
New for 2019 – This unit feels heavier and better built than the previous models.
← Click to see on Amazon
This is the one Doc used in the video.