Best Mattress in Box Review
Important: This → LINK will take you directly to the QUEEN make sure you have selected size and 12 inch version.
Doc reviews his mattress in a box for 2022. This is Doc’s 5th mattress of this model and after 1.5 years he gives his honest opinion of its VALUE. It’s important to remember that mattresses like this can run $1000 – $2000 in stores but this mattress is a great VALUE. A hybrid mattress with both foam and coils, it offers firm support with luxury soft toppings.
Mattress in a Box Video
How to order the Mattress in a Box
The new mattress link is → HERE
s to your body and supports it while the comfort ventilated foam dissipates heat and keeps you cool all night long. Independently-wrapped tempered steel coils to ensure motion isolation, and a support layer of high-density foam to prevent sagging and rolling. With a firmness level of 6.5/10, this mattress delivers the best sleep experience, only available in much more expensive luxury mattresses.
- Two thickness options: 10-inch & 12-inch
- Multiple mattress sizes to choose from: Full, Queen, King
- Affordably priced between $378 and $598
- Body pressure and back pain relief
- Motion isolation and coolness during hot summer nights
- 100-days sleep trial
- 10-year warranty
- Comfort in all sleeping positions
- Compatibility with all bed sizes, frames, and platforms
- Conveniently compressed packaging
- Free, contactless delivery across the U.S.
Headboard and Bed Set
Below is the solid wood bed that Doc ordered and is VERY please with. Goes perfectly with the mattress in a box he ordered. No box spring is needed.