Best Mattress in a Box 2021 Review
Which is the best VALUE when it comes to the mattress in a box category? For this review we based it on VALUE and used the hybrid luxury mattress lines. During the testing we purchased four different mattresses. The winner for the best overall best value is listed below. REMEMBER… WE CONSIDER THIS A GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY. This is NOT a $1000 – $2000 mattress, it’s a $400 – 500 mattress.
How to order the Mattress in a Box
Doc has made arrangements to get you the best price.
Simply use the code DOC when checking out and you’ll see the best discount.
Make sure you buy the 12″ luxury hybrid models.
A Hybrid Mattress mixing spring coils and many levels of foam.
The gel-infused memory foam adjusts to your body and supports it while the comfort ventilated foam dissipates heat and keeps you cool all night long. Independently-wrapped tempered steel coils to ensure motion isolation, and a support layer of high-density foam to prevent sagging and rolling. With a firmness level of 6.5/10, this mattress delivers the best sleep experience, only available in much more expensive luxury mattresses.
- Two thickness options: 10-inch & 12-inch
- Multiple mattress sizes to choose from: Full, Queen, King
- Affordably priced between $378 and $598
- Body pressure and back pain relief
- Motion isolation and coolness during hot summer nights
- 100-days sleep trial
- 10-year warranty
- Comfort in all sleeping positions
- Compatibility with all bed sizes, frames, and platforms
- Conveniently compressed packaging
- Free, contactless delivery across the U.S.