Here’s the easy way to kill winter weeds, going into early spring.
- Inspect your lawn and determine what weeds you have. (Use the WEED ID page we link to.)
- Write down which weeds need to be spot treated and which ones need are present throughout. (Full over-spray of lawn.)
- Go to the → WEED KILLER PAGE on our site and click the SHOW WEEDS button.
- Watch your 10 day forecast. Look for a warm, sunny patch of weather moving in for at least 2 days.
- Apply the weed killers as the label states.
Killing winter weeds can be tough if you don’t apply the products at the right time.