Wireless Home Video Cameras -2021 NEW Blink Cameras
The all new 2021 Blink Outdoors home video camera system review. In this video Doc goes over the the 4th Blink Video system he has purchased. This time he upgraded to the new 2021 Blink Outdoors system. The new cameras have only a few minor changes, but the changes make it worth upgrading to the new system and cameras.
Blink Wireless Home Video Camera Video
Ordering Wireless Video Cameras
Click on the camera below and you’ll see all the ordering options and best prices.
The best silicone mounts Doc uses.
The all in one control mount for wall.
WIFI Extender Purchased
(Rename your extender to match the name of your wifi)
Video Camera Notes:
If you want two SCHEDULES, you’ll have to order two HUBS. Each HUB can only handle one schedule.
Individual Video Camera Control on your phone.
Amazon Delivery at Front Door
- Extended battery life – 2 year battery life on two AA lithium batteries with a combination of two-way talk, live view, and motion recording. Double the usage of the XT on a single set of batteries when recording video.
- 2-way audio – Talk to visitors through the Blink app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Customizable motion detection – Use activity zones to choose where motion is detected so you receive the alerts that matter.
- Free cloud storage – Keep hundreds of clips stored up to a year with no monthly fees or service contract required.
- Works with Alexa – View live streams, motion clips, or arm and disarm your system through select Alexa-enabled devices.
- Day and night coverage – Record and view in up to 1080p HD video during the day and with infrared HD night vision after dark.
- Use indoors/outdoors – Blink XT2 stands up to the elements. Place or mount it inside or outside for whole home security.
- Easy setup – No tools, wiring, or professional installation required.