Tow Behind Lawn Sprayer Review
Doc tests his new tow behind sprayer on the lawn and gives his review of the larger tow behind sprayer. Tow behind sprayers offer larger lawn and land owners an easy way to apply liquid treatments to the lawn. But many questions come up about how they work and which ones are best.
Link to the Sprayer
Link to the Direct Battery Connection
No Spam… Just Notifications of New Posts
Tow Behind Sprayer Features
- 12V 2.2 GPM open flow on-demand pump provides faster priming and longer life; 70 PSI max.
- Pump is rated at 8 Amps
- 100% continuous duty rating
- Honeywell MICRO SWITCH for enhanced durability and efficiency
- Santoprene diaphragm and Viton valves for superior reliability and chemical resistance
- Large-capacity proprietary tank design features extra-thick walls that are UV-resistant and compatible with virtually all pesticides
- Boom delivers 120in. overall spray width, 80in. effective spray width
- Spring-loaded, breakaway boom arms fold away for compact storage
- Left and right boom nozzle control valves
- Control system pressure and fluid agitation with regulator and pressure gauge
- Compatible with Roundup agricultural brand herbicides
- Spot spray gun nozzle adjusts from cone to stream; shoots 19ft. vertically and 30ft. horizontally
- 15ft. clear PVC hose makes monitoring chemical flow simple
- Rugged powder-coated steel cart with large 12in. pneumatic wheels
- 7 1/2in. diameter tank lid for easy fills
- Easy empty tank with bottom drain
- Includes pressure gauge and remote switch with battery clips
- Attaches to ATV or garden tractor
Love your videos. Did you change your organic matter? I looks different from what I bought last year. You also referred to soybean. I thought it was corn based. I need to use the correct product.
It’s the same, different bag. We’ll be doing a few options for people
Doc, with the direct battery ring terminals you added (great idea BTW) I assume that fits the quick disconnect on the pump-side of the wires? Do you lose the switch too, as that appears to be on the alligator clip side.
No the switch stays. Just remove the clips at the end.