Pressure Washing Wood Decks and Docks
Doc pressure washes an old deck / dock and prepares it for staining. Many old decks have soft areas including rotted wood. If you use a TIP to pressure wash these areas, you can blow out the old wood. The surface cleaner does a great job but cleans gently.
Wood Deck Pressure Washing Video
Our Number One Pick for Pressure washers 4 years in a row.
Click the pick for current pricing.
- HONDA GX200 engine w/ Oil Alert provides powerful clean for years (includes 3-year engine warranty)
- AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump w/ PowerBoost Technology provides consistent water flow and pump bypass mode for pump protection
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. MorFlex hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant, and equipped with threaded fittings
- Welded steel construction frame and 10″ premium pneumatic wheels for easy transport, set-up and load
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- Commercial engine great for cleaning siding, driveways, fences, concrete/pavement, painting prep, graffiti removal and mildew removal
- All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
- Pump/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
Surface Cleaner Doc Uses
Pressure washing wood decks can damage the wood. Special care should be used on older wood decks. The surface cleaner will gently clean the wood deck.
No Spam… Just Notifications of New Posts
YouTube does NOT send out notifications well. This will.
Free Lawn Care Guides
Click the picture below and then select the guide you need.