Wood Fence Staining – Restain Fence with Sprayer
Doc stains the wood fence after cleaning with the Graco sprayer. The wood fence was cleaned and pressure washed, now it’s time for new stain. In this video Doc has upgraded to the Graco spray with stand. Doc custom mixes wood stain colors to create a stain color he calls copper penny. The result is a warm fence color that will look great against green grass. Staining wood fences is not a hard task and actually goes very quickly once you get the hang of it. Restaining a wood fence can add great value to your home if trying to sell.
Stain Wood Fence Video
Free Lawn Care Guides
Click the picture below and then select the guide you need.
Stain Sprayers and Accessories
Wood Stain Used
Doc mixes 1.5 parts honey gold transparent with 3 parts timberland semi-trans
- Wood stain + sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- Weather-ready application allows you to clean and stain your deck on the same day in temperatures down to 35°F, application is ready for rain in 8 hours
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant in One protects and beautifies in one step
- Durable wood stain formula features advanced SunBlock UV defense, exclusive SCUFF GUARD technology and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Mildew and mold-resistant wood stain coating protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- 6-year warranty on decks and 8-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface stays protected and beautiful