Oil vs. Hybrid Wood Stains Fence and Deck
Doc explains the difference between oil and hybrid stains. The application method does vary how they dry is even more important. Hybrid stains, some refer to them as water based, need to dry slowly so they can absorb deeper into the wood. Avoid applying both while wood is very hot or very wet.
Olympic Maximum Stains on Amazon
Oil vs. Hybrid Stain Video
Moisture Meter Doc Uses
Olympic Maximum Info
Stain your deck when you want, not when the weather dictates. This semi-transparent wood stain adds subtle color, while allowing wood grain and texture to show. Olympic Maximum exterior semi-transparent wood stain allows you to clean and stain your deck in the same day, even after rain. The enhanced waterproofing wood protection can be used to stain your deck in hot and cool temperatures, so you can prep your wood surface in almost any season. Bring Maximum beauty and protection to your wood surfaces.
- Wood stain + sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- Weather-ready application allows you to clean and stain your deck on the same day in temperatures down to 35°F, application is ready for rain in 8 hours
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant in One protects and beautifies in one step
- Durable wood stain formula features advanced SunBlock UV defense, exclusive SCUFF GUARD technology and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Mildew and mold-resistant wood stain coating protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- 6-year warranty on decks and 8-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface stays protected and beautiful