Reel Lawn Mower Review
Reel lawn mowers are by far the number one choice for Bermuda grass lawns, as well as other shorter lawns. Doc finally bought a push lawn reel lawn mower and here’s the review. A key element of push mowers is that you can mow any time and in any weather.
For about $190 this is Doc’s choice.
← Click to see on Amazon
Well built reel mower, 3 year warranty, cut wet and dry.
Light with fold-able handle.
Reel Mower Features
- Ideal for eco-friendly cutting of all grass types, even tough southern varieties like St. Augustine, Zoysia, Bahia and Bermuda
- Advanced design is 60% easier to push than other reel mowers
- InertiaDrive™ reel delivers twice the cutting power to glide through tough spots that would jam other reel mowers
- StaySharp™ cutting system cuts without unwanted contact, greatly reducing wear for long-lasting performance without costly annual blade sharpening
- VersaCut™ technology offers cut height settings from 1″-4″, plus one-touch height adjustment
- Inset wheels allow the blades to extend across the mower’s full width, eliminating uncut strips and edges near foundations and fences
- Reversible grass chute can direct clippings forward, away from your feet, or backward and downward, making it easier to mow tough patches while limiting messiness
- 18″ cut width
- Limited 3-year warranty
More Reel Mower Info
The StaySharp™ Max Reel Mower combines advanced technology with superior ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting performance – no gas, oil, charging or cords required. An InertiaDrive™ Reel boasts twice the cutting power of standard reel mowers, while a StaySharp™ Cutting System eliminates the cost and inconvenience of manual blade sharpening. VersaCut™ Technology makes it easy to adjust cut height to mow all types of grass cleanly. Unique, inset wheels enable ultra-close edge cuts and prevent uncut strips under the wheels. One-touch handle height adjustment enhances your comfort and control while mowing. Plus, a reversible grass chute can be positioned to direct clippings forward, away from your feet, or backward and downward, making it easier to mow tough patches while limiting messiness. All of these great features combine for a reel mower that’s 60% easier to push.